About this item
This Char-Broil Tabletop Grill has 240 square inches of cooking space. Featuring an adjustable steel fire grate with a front access charcoal door, the Char-Broil Charcoal Grill is made from a heavy-gauge steel construction and has cast iron cooking grates for consistent grilling. Two adjustable dampers allow for easy heat control of the Char-Broil Patio Grill, and a removable ash tray allows for easy cleanup. This Char-Broil Charcoal Grill also comes with a temperature gauge so you know when your food is ready. Enjoy fresh air on the patio while you grill up delicious meals to share with friends and family on the Char-Broil Tabletop Grill.
Char-Broil Charcoal Tabletop Grill:
- 240 sq in pre-seasoned cast iron cooking grates
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Adjustable fire grate
- Easy front access to firebox
- 2 adjustable dampers for easy heat control
- Temperature gauge
- 90-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.95 x 15.75 x 15.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 38-40 poundsby MelBrookes6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 40 lbs.by Wooduck11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Char-Broil Charcoal Tabletop Grill weighs 38lbs. Please follow this link for more information on this grill... http://www.charbroil.com/char-broil-cb500x-portable-charcoal-grill.htmlby Charbroil9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost completely. The only assembly required is the 4 legs, the 2 side handles, the lid handle, and the 2 side vent knobs. Really simple. It took me less than 15 minutes. Be sure to season grill and cast iron cooking grates as instructed before use. I placed the cast iron cooking grates in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes before using on grill.by Wooduck3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some assembly is required with this Char-Broil Charcoal Tabletop Grill. For more information please follow this link to the product guide for this grill... http://content.charbroil.com/content/Char-Broil/Knowledge/12301388%20English,%20French.pdfby Charbroil4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend allowing the coals to burn out completely and let ashes cool at least 48 hours before disposing. If you must dispose of ashes before completely cooled, place them in heavy duty foil and soak with water completely before disposing in non-combustible container.by Charbroil5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?