About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||70.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.5 x 21.5 x 45.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How is this model (Model No.: 11701705 - $179) different from Model No.: 10201597 - $139 other than price ?
- THE $179 MODEL THAT I RECEIVED IS NOT INSULATED AND APPEARS TO BE THE SAME AS THE $139 W/A $40 UP CHARGER. STILL WAITING FOR DEFINATIVE ANSWERE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!by NUTINFANCY3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Model 10201597 is actually Walmart exclusive and this is the reason for the price difference.by Charbroil4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This Char-Broil Vertical Smoker has 578 sq inches of cooking surface. Follow this link for more information on this vertical smoker... http://www.charbroil.com/vertical-gas-smoker-11701705.htmlby Charbroil7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Char-Broil Vertical Gas Smoker (model 11701705) actually has 578 sq/in of cooking area.by CommunityAnswer5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no exact specification on how much meat in pounds can be smoked in this unit. Model 11701705 provides you with three adjustable, oven-style, chrome plated grates that provide 578 sq. inch total cooking surface area and 7,566 cu. inches of cooking capacity overall. How much you can fit will depend on the cut and oveall size of your meat.by Charbroil2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?