About this item
The Channellock Inc. 958 Wire Stripper and Cutter is a handy tool for various repair and installation jobs. Suitable for professionals or do-it-yourselfers, it cuts through copper wire with precision and ease. It also strips off insulation, allowing you connect wires properly, supplying power to devices. This precision wire cutter works on various gauge sizes, with easily readable markings embossed along the side so you can quickly select the one you need. The plastic grips are easy and comfortable to hold as you work.
Channellock Inc. 958 Wire Stripper and Cutter:
- Handy, light-weight, dual purpose wire tools
- Strips insulation fast, keeping the wire intact
- Cuts copper wire cleanly
- Scissors type blades are precision ground and specially heat treated for long life
- Lean pliers nose pulls loops wire ends
- Highly visible AWG and millimeter wire-gauge sizes painted and embossed in the metal
- Wire-gauge sizes: AWG 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 MM. 0.80, 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 2.0, 2.6
- Plastic comfort grips
- 6" copper wire cutter
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 2.88 x 0.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.