About this item
Get the job done with the Channellock 440 Straight Grip-Jaw TG Pliers. Your pliers are one of the most useful tools in your toolbox. This tool was America's first multi-point adjustable pliers with a 1 1/2" jaw length, and are still considered by many to be the best. The undercut design makes fastening and pipe sizing easier, while the reinforced jaw edge reduces stress fractures. The 12" tool length Channellock pliers are made from high-carbon steel and feature the iconic blue grip that you know and trust. Best of all, the PermaLock fastener locks on to the surface for near fail-proof performance. Reach for the Channellock 440 Straight Grip-Jaw TG Pliers for your next automotive, plumbing, HVAC or other engineering project.
Channellock 440 Straight Grip-Jaw TG Pliers:
- America's first multi-point adjustable pliers are still considered by many to be America's best
- Undercut tongue-and-groove design ensures slip-free fastener and pipe sizing
- Reinforced jaw edge minimizes the potential for stress fractures
- Reliable PermaLock fastener provides near fail-proof performance
- Ultra-durable high-carbon steel features a protective, corrosion-resistant e-coating
- Iconic Channellock Blue grips help enhance working comfort, minimizing hand fatigue and stress
- Tool Type: Tongue-and-Groove Pliers
- Applications: Automotive Maintenance, Building Maintenance, HVAC, Plumbing, Stationary Engineering
- Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hastelloy, Nickel, Steel, Titanium
- Multi-point adjustable plier with 1 1/2" jaw length
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.24|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.98 x 2.42 x 0.71|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.