About this item
Functionality is yours with this 12-Inch Thermometer with Hygrometer. This dual instrument features a durable molded plastic case in a neutral gray finish. The round white face has large, easy-to-read numerals in various colors. The main dial measures temperature from -60 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit, while the smaller inset hygrometer dial measures relative humidity in the air from 0 to 100.
This instrument features a durable polystyrene lens and is weather-resistant, making it ideal for use indoors or out.
About Chaney Headquartered in bucolic Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, for 60 years strong Chaney Instruments has delivered technical innovation, excellent customer service, and corporate integrity with their line of precision temperature and time products. Chaney was one of the earliest manufacturers to bring the atomic clock technology to US consumers, knowing its users would appreciate the convenience of having their clocks automatically reset for Daylight Saving Time. And you never need to wonder if your clock is running fast or slow when it's synchronized daily with the U.S. Atomic clock.
Chaney instruments lets you keep tabs on the time and temperature indoors or outdoors and in digital or analog. Whether you prefer a look that is bold Americana, retro, or sleekly modern, choosing a Chaney product always ensures that your clocks are more accurate and your home is more beautiful.
- Dimensions: 11.75W x 1D x 11.75H inches
- Molded plastic case and polystyrene lens
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Colorful dial ranges from blue to green to red
- Measures both temperature (F) and relative humidity
- Large, clear and easy-to-read numerals
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes this thermometer would hang on a nail or screw.by AcuRiteSupport3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is an opening in the back for a nail or screw. I used a screw so will be more secure.by DutchSenior8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume the question is : Does this "hang" on a nail or a screw. It is quite light in weight.You could hang it on either. I hung mine on a nail.by imfedup133/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This thermometer is treated to prevent it from fading in the sun.by AcuRiteSupport4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have just purchased, but my friend has had a Chaney for several years with no fading.by DutchSenior8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?