Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
The 7500/9375-Watt Champion Electric Start Portable Generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, four-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. With a 5.9-gallon fuel tank this unit can run up to eight hours at 50 percent load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This 7500/9375-Watt Champion Electric Start Portable Generator is ideal for large RVs, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house or home back-up power during emergencies. It's CARB approved for all 50 states
Champion Power Equipment 7500/9375-Watt Electric Start Heavy Duty Portable Gas-Powered Generator:
- 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine
- 5.9-gallon fuel tank
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts
- 25' generator cable included with this heavy-duty home gas-powered generator
- 120/240V AC load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50 percent load
- 74 dBA at 23'
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25" durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
- Start-up oil included
- Material content: steel
- Portable Gas-Powered Generator Model# 41537
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||240.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 27.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby phantomcobra5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Owners manual says made in China on the front page. Don't actually have one of these.by phantomcobra5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?