Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
The Champion Power Equipment 3500/4000-Watt Remote Start Portable Generator is powered by a 196cc single cylinder, four-stroke OHV engine. With a 3.8-gallon fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50 percent load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This portable gas-powered generator is ideal for RVs, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house or home backup power during emergencies. It's CARB approved for all 50 states.
Champion Power Equipment 3500/4000-Watt Remote Start Portable Gas-Powered RV Ready Generator:
- 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine
- RV ready generator has a 3.8-gallon fuel tank
- 3500 running watts/4000 starting watts
- This portable gas-powered generator has a wireless remote start
- RV ready, TT-30R outlet
- 120 AC load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50 percent load
- 68 dBA at 23'
- Push-button electric start
- Auto-choke for one-touch starts
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1" durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
- Start-up oil included
- Material content: steel
- Remote Start Portable Generator Model# 46539
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||138.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 20.0 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Remote works great, start and stop.by tseekal3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes starts and stops with remote up to 80 feet with a click of a button, also manually startby plowman73/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes no problemby Keazo3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I live in Florida just hook up a TV, Refig, Fan and/or heater. Try not to exceed 30 AMPs. it willl carry a little more, but donot push it for a long time. a few hour OKby Navy272/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They also make a heavy duty 30 amp extension cord to use with it like rvs use to hook up to land power. IT OUTPUTS 3500 watts and up to 4000 watts surge (for compressors cutting on in fridge and ect.) You need to figure out the wattage of lights first. If using regular light bulbs than a 60watt bulb pulls 60watts--If you look at the specs. tag on your fridge it should tell you how many amps. MULTIPLY its amps times 110volts and thats your wattage. I have an ac that pulls 14amps so--110 times 14=1540watts-- You can also google wattage charts on the net for household appli. -- Add all appliances together for total wattage needed.You can also buy a automatic switching unit for switch box that hooks it up to house wiring but its more costly.by jmusicman2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions say ground it. I rigged a ground but never used it. Follow the instructions.by tseekal12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For grounding, it is recommended to drive a copper rod into the ground and connect a 12 AWG minimum copper wire between the copper rod and the terminal on generator.by CommunityAnswer1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?