Champion Power Equipment Model 46533, 3500/4000 Watt Portable Gas-Powered Generator CARB
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Champion Power Equipment Model 46533, Light to Medium Duty Portable Generator for RV, Entertaining or Emergency Home Use (California Model).
Pump up your power with the Champion Power Equipment Model 46533 Portable Generator. This gasoline-powered portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, four-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts. With a 3.8-gallon fuel tank, this 3500/4000 RV Ready Gas Powered Generator can run up to 12 hours at 50-percent load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RVs, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or back-up power in your home during emergencies. The Champion Power Equipment Portable Generator is CARB approved for all 50 states.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||115.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 18.0 x 18.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Look into a standby power furnace switch. DO NOT just plug into the breaker and shut off the main breaker as the utility wire side of your breaker panel is still live when you shut off the main breaker. Reliance, for one, makes a single circuit switch just for this (~$50)by Bupper11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is possible as long as your generator has the starting watts to start your fan and open your gas valve. Turn your main breaker off at the fuse box then plug your Clothes Dryer into your generator. Don't try and power your whole house by this method however you can power a few things at the same time. This is a method to use in case of an emergency as "ICE STORM" or complete power outage and you have lost power to your whole house. Most IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MAIN BREAKER.by Miniaturemaker11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Bupper11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is made in China.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This generator is rated at 30 amps max, which is why the travel trailer industry adapted it, and which is why it has a TT outlet on it. It will run at 5 amps if that is all you have plugged into it. It is advertised at running 12 hrs at half-load, which would be approximately 14-15 amps.by Sirwriter11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 25 to 30 ampsby Skip35711/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?