Champion Pro CHAM-78N Automotive Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Cold Crank Amp:||800|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CHAM-78N|
|Brand:||Champion Power Equipment|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YESby unk15/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. That vehicle takes the group 35 battery or the group 24f battery. Walmart has both in the Champion and Maxx lines, and additionally they have the Everstart Plus 35-3. Please refer to your owners manual for the correct fit for your specific vehicle.by EverstartExpert3/28/2013Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does Walmart have anything higher than 800 cranking amps for a 2005 Chevy 2500 4x4 with a 6.6 Diesel.
- yes,there is a group 78 with 850 CCAby unk15/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. That is the highest CCA they go for the group 78 battery which is what fits that truck.by EverstartExpert3/18/2013Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to google and look for walmart battery finder that should let you know what battery is best for your vehicle (of the batteries that they have)by wizardry2112/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?