About this item
The Champion Power Equipment 7500/9500-Watt Portable Gas-Powered Generator features an electric starter. The generator runs on a 439cc Champion single cylinder and four-stroke OHV engine that produces 7,500 running watts and 9,500 starting watts. This heavy-duty portable RV generator is also built with a 5.9-gallon fuel tank that has the capability to run for up to eight hours at 50-percent capacity. The Champion Power Equipment Generator is an OHV engine that is designed with a low oil shut-off sensor. The unique construction of the generator is built with durability in mind. Easy to maintain, this heavy-duty portable RV generator is suitable for home maintenance, RVs, trailers or as a home back-up source in the event of an emergency or power outage. The Champion Power Equipment 7500/9500-Watt Portable Gas-Powered Generator is CARB approved in all 50 states.
Champion Power Equipment 7500/9500-Watt Heavy Duty Portable Gas-Powered Generator:
- 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine
- 5.9-gallon fuel tank
- 7500 running watts/9500 starting watts
- 50A receptacle 240V
- RV outlet 120V
- 120/240V AC load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50 percent load
- 74 dBA at 23'
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25" durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
- Start-up oil included
- Material content: steel
- Model# 41534
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||225.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 27.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I like mine very much and have had no problems, it seems to be able to operate much of my household appliances , fridge, 230 watt A/c, well pump, ect. . However, I did tie mine into the house service panel, via c-30 male receptacle w/ female end to generator. Note: You must have a interlock plate installed in your service panel (breaker box) to assure that the main is shut off before you can activate the generator breaker. This is very important , if the main breaker was left on it could back feed into the grid and injure a lineman working on the outage.by Dukyboymydog5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had it for 3-weeks. So far I really like it.by greatlaker5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About the same as a 5000 watt generac and a little quieter than a 7500 watt black-max generator. the black-max has a Honda GX-390 engine.by greatlaker5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is about equal to a lawn mower maybe a little quieter. While inside may camper watching TV with the generator outside you could tell it was running but not loud enough to bother the TV watching.by HunterNV5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ebay carries them, also any RV center would have what you need. Google it and find a center closest to you.by Dukyboymydog1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?