About this item
Make sure your garage door is performing at its best with the Chamberlain Safety Sensors for Garage Door Openers. These garage opener sensors are designed to replace damaged sensors and fit Chamberlain garage access systems that were manufactured after 1977. The sensor kit comes complete with two sensors, matching mounting brackets and the necessary hardware components. The one-year warranty that comes included with these Chamberlain garage door opener sensors ensures long-lasting durability and performance. Chamberlain Safety Sensors work to prevent your garage door from closing down on people, pets or objects.
Chamberlain Replacement Safety Sensors for Garage Door Openers:
- Prevents garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects
- Replaces damaged safety sensors
- Fits Chamberlain garage access systems manufactured after 1997
- Includes 2 sensors, mounting brackets and hardware
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 801CB
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.69 x 2.871 x 8.469|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Where can I buy some of the replacement safety sensors locally? Neither Walmart nor Lowes stocks them.
- Buy at Walmart on line.by silverant2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart.comby Gidgetfla2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A good bet would be a local Sea rs store. But they may not have them. In a pinch you could buy the whole garage door opener, take out the sensors and return the opener to the store. Then Sea rs will sell it to someone else because they'll never figure out how to get sensors, then there will be a whole string of annoyed Sea rs customers. I ordered mine thru Walmart for about 40% less than Sea rs and I picked the items up at my local Walmart only 10 days later!by Flaquito1285/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby silverant7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would depend on the model. Contact Chamberlain Tech support at 1-800-528-9131 for more information.by TheChamberlainTeam10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 25 feet.by silverant12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum range is rated at 20' between sensors. The output signal is a monitored data signal at 5VDC. This signal is only recognized by 1997 or newer Chamberlain manufactured garage door openers .by TheChamberlainTeam10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?