Chamberlain Replacement Safety Sensors for Garage Door Openers
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$37.62 Was $42.18Save $4.56
- Reduced Price$50.96 Was $74.32Save $23.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make sure your garage door is performing at its best with the Chamberlain Safety Sensors for Garage Door Openers. These garage opener sensors are designed to replace damaged sensors and fit Chamberlain garage access systems that were manufactured after 1977. The sensor kit comes complete with two sensors, matching mounting brackets and the necessary hardware components. The one-year warranty that comes included with these Chamberlain garage door opener sensors ensures long-lasting durability and performance. Chamberlain Safety Sensors work to prevent your garage door from closing down on people, pets or objects.
Chamberlain Replacement Safety Sensors for Garage Door Openers:
- Prevents garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects
- Replaces damaged safety sensors
- Fits Chamberlain garage access systems manufactured after 1997
- Includes 2 sensors, mounting brackets and hardware
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 801CB
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.69 x 2.871 x 8.469|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby silverant7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would depend on the model. Contact Chamberlain Tech support at 1-800-528-9131 for more information.by TheChamberlainTeam10/24/2014Written by a verified representative from TheChamberlainTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these replacement sensors compatible with Genie Pro garage door openers, or unique for Chamberlain? My current system is Genie Pro PMX500IC/B
- Not specific for Chamberlain. We are using these replacement sensors w/ our Craftsman garage door opener. Works just fine.by Gidgetfla4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Anonymous! The Chamberlain 801CB replacement safety sensors are compatible with any Chamberlain garage door opener. They are not intended for use on other manufacturers garage door openers. For replacement sensors for Genie you will need to contact the manufacturer to obtain replacement sensors.by TheChamberlainTeam12/26/2012Written by a verified representative from TheChamberlainTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 25 feet.by silverant12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum range is rated at 20' between sensors. The output signal is a monitored data signal at 5VDC. This signal is only recognized by 1997 or newer Chamberlain manufactured garage door openers .by TheChamberlainTeam10/30/2014Written by a verified representative from TheChamberlainTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $179.00 Was $252.89Save $73.89