Check out these related products
Chamberlain Remote Light Control
Consider these popular products
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
The Chamberlain Remote Light Control is designed to give you light even before you walk into a room. With this nifty device, you'll never have to walk into a dark house again. This wireless remote light control allows you to turn the lights on or off from inside the car using a remote controller. You can even use it to power up small appliances. The product works by first plugging it into any wall outlet. It then automatically "learns" the codes transmitted by your equipment. By simply pushing the correct button, the lights will instantly respond. The Chamberlain light control unit can be used with any lighting fixture that uses incandescent light bulbs up to 600 watts.
Chamberlain Remote Light Control:
- Chamberlain light control turns inside lights on or off with the garage door opener/remote
- Works with clicker or Chamberlain garage door opener/remote
- Automatically learns the remote code transmitted by the remote
- Lights or appliances can be turned off with the remote or by hand
- Installs in seconds
- Ideal for operating holiday lights and decorations from inside your car or home
- This wireless remote light control can be used with any lighting fixture that uses incandescent light bulbs up to 600W
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 4.75 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.