About this item
You can set up the Chamberlain Clicker Universal Wireless Keypad Garage Door Opener outside and conveniently open or close without using a remote control or key. It is designed to work with all garage door opener units manufactured after 1993 that make use of the photo-eye safety sensors for operation. You can quickly install and program this battery-powered garage door opener. The backlight lets you use the garage door opener keypad even at night. The four digit PIN ensures the maximum safety. This Chamberlain garage door opener comes with mounting hardware for ease of installation. The opener is powered by a nine-volt battery.
Chamberlain Klik2 Clicker Keypad:
- Works with all major brands of garage door opener units manufactured after 1993 that utilize photo-eye safety sensors
- Chamberlain garage door opener programs in seconds
- Convenient, secure access; no keys or remote controls necessary
- Simple, wire-free installation; mounts with 2 screws (included)
- Battery-powered garage door opener allows for programmable personal identification code
- Backlit for night viewing
- 9-volt battery included
- Durable - built to withstand tough weather conditions
- Compatible with brands such as Genie, Linear/Moore-o-Matic, Stanley, Wayne-Dalton, Craftsman, Chamberlain, and LiftMaster
- 1-year limited warranty
- Easy to program - 4 digit PIN that you create for ultimate security
- Illuminated keypad for night time use
- Weather resistant
- Easy mounting, hardware included
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 5.75 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Rebel52/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sears craftsman openers are listed on instruction sheet.by tugsdad12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a sears door opener,and it works fine,and my cover is easy to slide up as well.by An anonymous customer12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My opener is a Sears Craftsman. It was very easy to program the Clicker to work with it and I am very satisfied. Download the instruction sheet, identify yor opener and follow the simple directions.by ClutzyGuy3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Rebel53/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if door is open and pin is entered door closes.by tugsdad11/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is only able to program to one device.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Chuck, and thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the KLIK2 keypad can only be programmed to 1 device. It is unable to program to the second garage door that you have. Have a great day!by TheChamberlainTeam3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?