Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (16 fl oz) lets you keep your skin soft and healthy. The hand-pump design lets you effortlessly get exactly as much as you need. This Cetaphil face moisturizer prevents and repairs dry skin damage.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion 16 fl oz:
- Hydrating formula
- Everyday face moisturizing lotion
- Keeps skin healthy
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Instructions: Apply daily to dry skin as needed or as directed by physician.
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.72 x 2.12 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes we can use it around the eyesby Kpkh2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sarjit1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is non-comedogenic and made in Canada.by SmileyFaceChic691/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil. I use the ultra-hydrating on my face and it is non-comedogenic.by HateToPayFullPrice3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It contains Macadamia Nut Oil.by Winemiller10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sarjit10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not contain oilby CiaoBellaG10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless they discovered how to make invisible ink, there is no expiration date that I can see on my bottle. Perhaps check the site for a recommended 'toss away' date?by Winemiller5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Echo! Most Cetaphil products are shelf-stable, meaning they’ll last for many years, as long as they’re not exposed to extreme temperatures. If the consistency of the product remains the same and there is no change in color or odor, the product should be suitable for use. The only Cetaphil products with expiration dates are the SPF products and Cetaphil Antibacterial Cleansing bars. We hope that helps!by The Cetaphil Team8/21/2015Written by a verified representative from The Cetaphil TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.94 Was $6.47Save $0.53