Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$136.25 List price $192.61Save $56.36
- Reduced Price$121.73 List price $171.55Save $49.82
Cessna Model 172 Skyhawk (Modern)
Consider these popular products
- $27.99 Was $33.54Save $5.55
- $4.49 Was $5.99Save $1.50
- $22.99 Was $29.99Save $7.00
- $12.88 List price $14.99Save $2.11
- Rollback$17.82 Was $24.99Save $7.17
- $14.29 Was $19.96Save $5.67
- $11.00 List price $14.99Save $3.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The most produced aircraft of all time, there have been more than 40,000 examples of the Cessna 172 and its variants produced. Dubbed the Skyhawk, the aircraft is flown by thousands of private owners around the world, and has found use as a military trainer and law enforcement surveillance aircraft, thanks to the ease and safety with which it can be operated. This popular aircraft is represented here in a high-quality model with a detailed finish, an item that any enthusiast or collector will treasure.
About Toys and Models Corporation Since 1982, Toys and Models has created exquisitely detailed, historically accurate replicas of aircraft. New technology and materials combined with painstaking detail ensure that when you purchase a model from Toys and Models, you'll admire it for years to come. Toys and Models is located in Mahwah, New Jersey.
- Civilian utility aircraft
- Propeller driven aircraft, single engine
- Painted plastic construction
- Scale: 1/32
- Operators: A small number of international militaries, private owners worldwide
- Time in operation: 1956-present
- Post-World War II era
- Manufacturers: Cessna
- Length: 10.13 inches
- Wingspan: 13.5 inches
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KC172TR|
|Brand:||Toys and Models|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.