About this item
The Century by Graco Pack 'n Play Playard provides the ideal spot to nap or play, at home and away. The push-button closure and the carrying bag make for no-fuss travel and storage. The wheels and feet close automatically for added convenience. With air mesh on all four sides held together by a durable frame, this Inman Park Playard provides maximum ventilation. The playard also provides storage space to keep all your baby essentials in one place.
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard:
|Collection:||Graco Inman Park|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.32 x 10.3 x 27.46|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- buy a thicker mattress (and fitted sheet), from a retailer like mamadoo, you won't regret it.by user2127/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only this she will love it.by AlfaBlondie6/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a nice removalable pad in the bottom. I would just put a blanket down and tuck it under and supply a pillow if preferred.by Joneski5/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing else. The bottom of the play pen is really well padded. I don't think you can buy sheet to fit it. They are made comfortably enough because if they weren't image the complaint the manufacter would have.by 3kidsandontherun1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you haven't already got this playpen go ahead and get it its fabulous. I love it...! it has soft colors to it...and just great. keeps the kid out of trouble..lol look at my pic of the playpen.by oneamzingday12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?