Cento San Marzano Peeled Tomatoes, 28 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a touch of authenticity to your next pasta dish with these Cento San Marzano Peeled Tomatoes. A product of Italy, these certified authentic tomatoes are produced to ensure superior quality. This 28-oz can of tomatoes can be used to create a delicious pasta sauce or chopped up to add dimension to a meal.
Ingredients: San Marzano Plum Peeled Tomatoes, San Marzano Puree, Basil Leaf, Naturally Derived Citric Acid, Salt.
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001345|
|Features:||D.O.P. certified , Product Of italy|
|Assembled Product Weight:||5.34 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.25 x 12.00 x 5.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 20 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||7|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO it does not have any d.o.p. on the can....but very good itemby ikey1238/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are not D.O.P. tomatoes. The photo is their old label that doesn't exist anymore. They don't stock D.O.P. tomatoes. These are regular tomatoes. Cento registered the brand name "Cento San Marzano". Then they put certified on the front because they're "certified" Italian tomatoes that they paid Agricert in Italy do certify. D.O.P. tomatoes cost at least $3.49 to $4.99 a can and must have a serial number and seals of the consortium. The consortium also removed "certified" from D.O.P. to stop what you see here. Regular Italian tomatoes - like these - cost $1.49 to $2.49 a can at most. You're being swindled.by ItalianChef217/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these tomatoes are DOP certified.by CommunityAnswer10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- NO they say on the walmart site that they are d.o.p. but they don't have any thing on the can..... still a very good buy , they were unreal!by ikey1233/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely certified genuine San Marzanoby Riogal10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- These are whole tomatoes so yes they do have some seeds.by NYTransplant8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby Mary7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products