About this item
The CenterPoint 4x32 Scope is constructed from aircraft-quality aluminum alloy, making it strong and long lasting. Featuring accurately coated optics, a focusing eyepiece and versatile turret adjustments, this 4x rifle scope offers excellent aiming at any elevation. The non-reflective, matte black finish on this duplex rifle scope makes it weatherproof while the included lens covers protect the lens from the elements. Since this CenterPoint rifle scope comes with 3/8" dovetail ring mounts, you can mount it on Crosman air rifles with dovetail grooved receivers. This CenterPoint scope is wonderful for everything from hunting to shooting ranges. Improve your aim over medium and long distances with this precisely calibrated rifle scope for all altitudes. The durable casing allows this 4x32 rifle scope to keep up with you through years of use, and the limited lifetime warranty reflects that.
CenterPoint 4X32 Scope:
- Magnification: 4x
- Reticle: Duplex
- Objective: 32mm
- Wind/elevation adjustment dials: Finger adjustable
- Tube diameter: 1"
- Adjustable objective: No
- Parallax setting: 30 yards
- Click value: 1/4
- Field of view: 28 yards
- Eye relief: 3"
- Exit pupil: 6 mm
- Weight: 12.9 oz
- Length: 10.5"
- CenterPoint scope material: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Color: Matte black, non-reflective finish
- Lens coating: Yes, CenterPoint Advantage solution
- Rings included: Yes, 3/8 dovetail
- Lens covers: Yes
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- 4x32 rifle scope designed for years of service
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.625 x 1.5 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't think so.by Cicle4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check your local and state laws about this, In some states you have to be 18 yrs old, In NC you can be any age but supervised by an adult, It may be the same where you are.by curly344/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Laws vary by state. Any store in your state that sells scopes should know. Age is probably not a requirement in your state if you can buy it thru www.walmart.com.by PureSweetShopping8/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, no, no, a 5 year old can buyby denport10/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this is the scope crosman recommends.by Cicle1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes with picatinny wide rings if your rifle uses 2/3 dovetail mounts you will need different rings. It says its designed for "rimfire" what that means im not sure maybe the recoil it can handle with out breaking? If your gun doesnt kick any harder then a rimfire rifle then it should work. Ive read that some air rifles can kick pretty hard and ruin scopes.by DietPepper2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if you have the scope slots on the barrel.by MistressApril4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this scope comes with dovetail rings which will fit on the phantom rifleby cesarcedeno12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. Use Weaver 49515 see thru mounting rings.by Cicle4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This scope uses picitanny type rings, if your rifle uses the 3/8 dovetail you will need different rings. I found the 1" tall rings with a peep hole let me look threw the rings so i could still use the iron sights. Walmart also has rings located near the scopes.by DietPepper2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as it had the standard .22 groves for the rings, or a base mount. I am assuming your Henry is a side eject.by joeseffy3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?