About this item
The Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope comes with a fully computerized hand control, which gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000+ objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars. With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 114 SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Our new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with red LED makes aligning a breeze.
Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Newtonian Telescope:
- High-quality 130mm reflector telescope
- Proven NexStar computer-control technology
- Fully computerized altazimuth mount
- Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
- StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects for easy alignment
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for simple set-up
- The Celestron NexStar telescope has flash upgradeable software for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Sturdy stainless-steel tripod and accessory tray included
- Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as GPS accessory
- NSOL software and RS-232 cable for control of your telescope via computer
- "The Sky" CD-ROM provides education about astronomy and printable sky maps
- The Celestron NexStar 130 SLT computerized telescope is compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 27.0 x 66.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.