About this item
The entry-level Celestron Amoeba Digital Microscope is a dual-purpose microscope that can be used as a low-power or traditional microscope for a range of applications. With magnification from 10x to 200x, along with LED illumination above and below the stage, you can view 3D specimens or microscope slides easily. For even more versatility, detach Amoeba's tube from the stage for convenient handheld viewing of large objects. A built-in 1.3MP digital camera allows you to easily capture photos and videos of your discoveries! The Amoeba Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool well suited for hobbyists and students alike.
Celestron Amoeba Digital Microscope, Blue:
- 10x, 60x and 200x magnification educational microscope
- Built-in 1.3MP digital camera
- The Celestron microscope features top and bottom LED illumination
- 82mm diameter stage
- Coarse focus with dual knobs
- Plug-and-play with Windows 200, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OSX 10.4.6 or newer
- Includes USB 2.0 cable
- Accessories include: 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper and ULead photo software for Windows
- The Celestron Amoeba Digital Microscope has a 2-year warranty
- Model# 44325
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 5.0 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.