Consider these popular products
Catalina Women's Plus-Size Tiered Ruffle Bandeau Tankini Swimsuit Top with Bra Cups
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A must have this season! This romantic, black 3-tier ruffle bandini can be worn as a swim top or with pair of jeans. It offers both an adjustable front chest shirring and neck strap.
Catalina Women's Plus-Size Tiered Ruffle Bandeau Tankini Swimsuit Top with Bra Cups:
- Shell: 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 3 ruffle front
- Sew-in bra cups
- Sash tie neck straps
- Adjustable center front
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Hand Wash Cool, Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron|
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 82%Nylon 18%SpandexLining #1: 92%Polyester 8%SpandexLining #2: 100%Polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby nichol12103/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. but there is plastic boning on the sides of the cup.by mommyinmaineof32/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does!by dragonlilyus3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by LuckyCharms991/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What would be the correct size I should order? Bra size is 40D. Was going to order the 1X but after reading the reviews one had said it runs small??
- I would suggest a 2x for a 40D bust.by Aspenelle9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do NOT order the 1x! I am also 40D and just tried on the 1X. It was way too small. It didn't even cover my lower back. I don't even know if ordering up will work, it was so small. As a matter of fact, my 11 year old daughter (average size) put it on and it almost fit her! Yikes!by abreaz5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?