Check out these related products
- from $20.88
- from $18.91
- from $25.30
Catalina Women's Mix 'n Match Molded Halter Tankini Top
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Catalina women's molded halter tankini top offers a great fit, silhouette and it's practical to wear with any type of swim bottom. Mix and match with cover-ups and sandals for a day at the beach. Pick from the colors available.
Catalina Women's Molded Halter Tankini Top:
- Shell: 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Halter ties
- Metal buckle accent on center chest
- Lightly padded cups
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash cool. Wash with Like Colors. Do not Bleach. Line dry. Do not iron
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 82% Nylon 18% Spandex-Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Primary Shelf ID:||187703|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would not buy this if you have a 38dd chest, I bought it and am a D and even the extra large didn't have enough coverage or support :/by Sammyantha206/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it will work for you.It is very narrow halter.by rvw566/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- XLby D75615/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this top would fit your proportions very well. I am a 38B and the Large fits me perfectly. Otherwise I wear a size 14 or 16 on the bottom and waist. It is heavily padded and does not provide side coverage for a bigger bosom.by littlepigeon5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?