Consider these popular products
Catalina Women's Brief Bottom with 2 Changeable Sarong Options
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This classic swim brief style offers versatility by offering a fashionable printed Dot sarong and a bonus solid black sarong. Hidden buttons allows easy access to quickly change the sarong of your choice.
Catalina Women's Brief Bottom with 2 Changeable Sarong Options:
- Shell: 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Mesh: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Interchangeable sarong
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are these black or polka-dotted? I can see the sarong is polka dotted, but can't see the actual swimsuit.
- They are polka dot.by Crackerjack4u22/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottoms are also polka dot, but the sarong is sheer and did not match the polka dot tankini.by liketohike2/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can the brief be worn separately without a sarong (while swimming) or are the buttons obvious?
- It comes with 2 interchangeable cover-ups of which both are pretty sheer. One has the polka dots and the other is black.by Makiah3812/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The brief and sarong are connected, and can not be seperated.by Crackerjack4u211/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?