Catalina Suddenly Slim Women's Plus-Size Retro Slimming Halter Shortini One-Piece Swimsuit
About this item
About this item
Maximize summer days with this Suddenly Slim by Catalina women's plus-size retro slimming halter shortini one-piece swimsuit. It's soft, stretchy and features padded cups for extra support and coverage. Mix and match with straw hats and sandals. Pick from the assorted colors available.
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Plus-Size Retro Slimming Halter Shortini One-Piece Swimsuit:
- Poly blend
- Sweetheart neckline
- Adjustable halter ties
- Matching belt included
- Lightly padded cups
- Hand wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Hand Wash Cool Clear Water, Do Not Bleach , Line Dry , Do Not Iron|
|Fabric Content:||#1 95% Polyester 5% Spandex #2 69% Nylon 31% Spandex #3 100% Polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say it is about 4 to 5 inches below where the hip and leg meet. I was very impressed with this suitby Tetaboo3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very!by Morryann2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'7" and they hit just above the middle of my thigh. They do have an attached panty under them as well. When on, they almost look like a skirt.by JennR10252/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1 1/2 inch from inseamby FreeOpinionForAll2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am a large woman but i have a small bust. Does the top have a built in cup and if so is it removeable?
- It has lightly padded cups that aren't removable.by CommunityAnswer3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they have the cups, but if more is needed, you can always more, I love this suit, it is very femineby Tetaboo3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?