Cat Craft Cat Condo Perch, Brown
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cat Craft Perch Condo provides a wonderful play area for your feline friend. It features a small peek-a-boo tunnel for hiding, an elevated perch that makes an ideal lookout spot, an angled sisal scratch pad for natural scratching that leads to the perch and an additional scratch area that connects to the base. It is also equipped with two integrated hanging fur pom poms to encourage play and keep your pet engaged. This cat toy condo has a soft covering in a brown color and is quick and easy to assemble.
Cat Craft Cat Condo Perch, Brown:
- Cat condo in brown color
- Elevated perch makes an ideal lookout spot
- Angled sisal scratch pad for natural scratching leads to the perch
- Additional scratch area connects the perch with the base
- 2 integrated hanging fur pom pom toys encourage play
- Small peek-a-boo tunnel allows for hiding
- Quick and easy to assemble
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 12.0 x 20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How does it assemble? Do I need a staple gun? Electric screwdriver? Or what? Thanks. -Marina
- Hi Marina, This condo is very easy to put together. It comes supplied with a small tool for you to do so. There are a total of 4 parts to connect. I have put together toys that were 100 times harder. Lolby Katherine7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?