About this item
Purina Cat Chow Indoor Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feeding Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult cats. Purina has dedicated over 80 years to developing high-quality products that satisfy the needs of dogs and cats. To find out how they can help you provide a long, healthy life for your pet, go to Purina.com.
Purina Cat Chow, Dry Cat Food, Indoor, 16 lb Bag:
Corn Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Beef Tallow Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Source Of Vitamin E), Cellulose, Salmon Meal, Soybean Hulls, Malted Barley Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Alanine, Vitamin Supplements (E, A, B12, D3), Niacin, Added Color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2), Manganese Sulfate, Parsley Flakes, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 15.75 x 23.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this is good for indoor cats and hair-balls, very tasty. it gives them the greens they need for good health.by noname006911/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe Purina One has a product for weight control. I have used Purina products for years--I have 7 indoor cats and care for a colony of eight ferals-- Although all cats eat the same food, some are more prone to weight gain than others. My vet told me, they are like people. Some have a higher metabolism than others---I only have one "fatty" - she does not eat any more than the other kitties---and, she is young---by DaSpifer5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a diabetic cat and the food at the vets was way out of my price range. I went online and compared foods. For low carb value I found that "The Taste of The Wild" cat food was the best in ingredients and dollar value. My cat needed to be introduced by mixing her old with the new, at first. Then she took right to it. Very high in protein and low in carbs. After two months I was able to take her off of the insulin and maintain on "Taste of The Wild" Is available locally. Please check it out.by aprilstnmom3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Ana, I wouldn't give your cats this particular dry food for weight control because it has made my cats gain weight. I try to ration their food but it hasn't helped that much. They do like it and if they don't eat too fast it settles well with their tummies. Maybe there is another Purina brand or even another brand that is more for weight control and then I have heard from friends and the vet to only give them about 1/4 cup of food twice a day I believe. The 20lb cat DEF needs to lose some weight or it could end up with diabetes or other major health problems. Fat kitties are cute but it's not good for them. Wet food is also good to give them because it gives hydrates them but NEVER give tuna or fish products because it has purine in it which can cause them to get UTI (Urinary Tract Infections) and can be very serious!! It's like a human getting kidney stones and end up being very painful for them, causing you tons of money and even death for your cat(s). I only give mine chicken wet food for the most part and not the real cheap stuff either because it seems to have pieces of ground up bone in it. I buy 9 Lives or one of the better canned foods. I hope this all helps. :)by hannah2c7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Purina makes a dry cat food called Healthy Weight. Purina makes the best cat food. I serve mine the Indoor formula. Check out Purina's website for lots of info.by katmomma1212/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've fed my cat this formula since I got him in 2006. He loves it and now, years later, he's fit and strong.by flufferpuff10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Forgot brand, but I had a very overweight cat some years ago and vet recommended 1 of the name brands, says right on it in what words I forgot, but you'll know it is for overweight cat. The Purina indoor is no less of a weight gainer then the others. It has some formula in it that grows outside. Cats like to chew grass. Just sees your cat gets some of what outdoor cats have at their choosing.by ablessedlady10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?