Purina Cat Chow Complete Cat Food 16 lb. Bag
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 16lb bag of Purina Cat Chow Complete is full of what cats need at any age, thanks to the four Cornerstones of Nutrition: High-quality protein for strong, lean muscles; healthy carbs for vital energy; essential fatty acids for a shiny coat; and 25 vitamins and minerals for immune health. Plus, every meal is 100% complete and balanced with a taste cats love. Also available in an 18oz carton, as well as 3.15lb, 6.3lb, 18.5lb and 22lb bags. And dont forget, Purina Cat Chow offers a variety of great-tasting formulas, all with trusted nutrition for feeding great relationships: Purina Kitten Chow, Purina Cat Chow Indoor, Purina Cat Chow Naturals, Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight and Purina Cat Chow Gentle.
Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals Great Taste Cats LoveFormulated for Cats of All AgesProvides the 4 Cornerstones of Nutrition100% Complete & Balanced Formula
Ingredients: Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Brewers Rice, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Fish Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Meat and Bone Meal, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. K-4501.
|Number of Pieces:||1.0|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||001780013415|
|Animal Type:||Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Brewers Rice, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Fish Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Meat and Bone Meal, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. K-4501.|
|Features:||Complete nutrition , Ulti-pro enhanced protein system , For cats Of all ages , Helps support a healthy immune system , Helps support a healthy heart|
|Assembled Product Weight:||16.50 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.75 x 16.00 x 24.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For a kitten two months old, I would recommend purchasing Purina Kitten Chow. The food would be smaller bites. Purina complete would be great at the age of 6 months old.by KrazyKatLady338/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sixteen lbs. is going to last a kitten 3-5 months depending how often you feed. I would suggest getting an air-tight container to protect and preserve food quality.by DogLady8888/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 Monthsby Walmartshopper2001312/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A pretty long time, but this is an adult catfood - a 2 month kitten should be eating a good quality kitten chow until it reaches 1 year of age.by charlybelle3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two Months, at least.by JamesLM694/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a nutshell, Check the Expiration Date on the bag prior to purchasing. Store the food in an airtight container or roll the bag up so no moisture gets in. How long can I expect the pet food I buy to last? Best if used by date First of all, before you buy a bag or can of pet food, check for a 'best if used by' date on the container. Higher-quality foods will have this, and the format should be easy to read. Most dry foods have a shelf life of one year, while canned products are usually good for two years from the date of manufacture. Make sure that the pet food you are buying is within its recommended use date. Do the types of preservatives used make a difference? Keep in mind that the type of preservative used may affect the shelf life. Natural preservatives (such as vitamin E) tend to break down more quickly than artificial preservatives (such as ethoxyquin, BHT, and BHA). Do not be surprised if the shelf life of products using natural preservatives is several months shorter than those using artificial preservatives. You may need to compensate for this by buying pet food in smaller packages or on a more frequent basis. How should pet food be stored? Remember that the major sources of damage to pet food are oxygen, heat, humidity, and light. Exposure to oxygen and heat leads to oxidation of the fat in foods. Oxidation is a chemical process that makes food taste rancid, depletes vitamins and other nutrients, and can eventually lead to serious disease. Proper storage should limit the exposure of the food to these environmental factors. Store foods at proper temperatures. Room temperature is ideal for both canned and dry foods, but neither should be stored above 90°F. Storing canned food at temperatures below 50°F for long periods of time may lead to some changes in appearance, texture, and palatability, but should not alter the nutritional value. Once canned food is opened, it should be covered with a tight-fitting lid, refrigerated, and used within 3 days. Avoid storing dry food in damp basements, bathrooms or laundry rooms, since moisture encourages the growth of mold. If possible, keep dry food in its original bag and place inside another clean, dry, container with a snug lid to keep out light, air, rodents, and insects.by KrazyKatLady3312/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You might want to contact Purina directly for an answer to your question, however, I only buy what I will use up in a month, or can seal in an air-tight container for longer term shelf life.by DogLady8882/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.89 Was $8.44Save $0.55