About this item
Enhance the performance of your ride with this Castrol Import Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid in a 1 qt container. It is specially formulated for use in most imported cars or trucks, including Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans. This Castrol automatic transmission fluid is also designed to maximize the lifespan of your transmission system. It offers long lasting and superior performance to keep your vehicle running optimally.
Castrol Import Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 qt:
- For use in most Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans and other imported vehicles
- This import transmission fluid provides superior performance
- Maximizes transmission's life
- Comes in a 1 qt container
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||06814- EACH|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.64 x 7.75 x 9.31|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- definitely, it says on the bottle it meets the standards for Japanese vehicles and Honda Z1 automatic transmission fluid. The dealer now has DW-1 fluid, and charge $8+ a bottle. Walmart charges $5.50 or so for castrol equivalent, I would highly recommend using high mileage version (green bottle) if your car has over 100K, i noticed it's not at all walmarts, but is worth the extra .50 cents! My acura has 170K, and runs like new!by quakerstatenumber112/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so; take a look at your user manual, if it calls for ATF–Z1 then yes, this ATF meets the spec.by PaulDaisy8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like it should work. However, I would pick Honda ATF DW-1 or Valvoline MaxLife® DEX/MERC ATF over this one. Whichever you choose, make sure it is compatible with Honda ATF-Z1 ATF (the original fluid in your vehicle.)by Alan71/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this version is for german cars like BMW, check the back of the bottle to confirm this. Castrol also has a high mileage version which maybe compatible, also check with BMW dealer and independent german garage what they use. I'm sure walmart may have something that works!by quakerstatenumber11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some BMW have no provision for fluid level check, I am sure you checked yours and able to. If your user manual calls for BMW LA2634, LT71141 then yes, this ATF is compatible.by PaulDaisy2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BMW offered two different automatic transmissions in 2004 - Tiptronic and SMG. I would suggest looking in your owner's manual to see which BMW specification you need for your automatic transmission. I can, however, tell you that Castrol recommends this fluid for: BMW - LA2634, LT71141; Texaco ETL-7045-E, ETL-8027B, Shell M1375.4by Alan72/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?