About this item
This Casio Stainless-Steel Watch has many functions, packing a lot of power into a small package. The Casio Stainless-Steel Watch contains a barometer and a thermometer, so you can monitor the weather, whether you are out hiking or boating. It also contains an altimeter, so you can see how high up you're going if you're mountain-climbing. This Casio altimeter watch also features an LED light, so you'll be able to tell the time even when you're out camping at night. In addition to these functions, the Casio Stainless-Steel Watch also features a stopwatch, a countdown timer and five different alarm options. The Casio altimeter watch is also water-resistant in depths of up to 100 meters.
Casio Stainless-Steel Altimeter, Barometer, and Thermometer Watch:
- World time
- LED light
- 5 alarms
- Countdown timer
- 12/24 formats
- Water resistant to 100m
- Band: stainless steel bracelet
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Easy Set Alarm:||Yes|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there is some lag due to sampling. I suppose you can google the exact specs. In my experience, there is *about* a 30 second lag. Sampling could be every minute or every 30 seconds. In case this is helpful. I watch (pun intended) it going up and down a mountain every day to/from work...by drdic12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The altimeter is accurate. But it does react a little slow. The thermometer hasn"t been as accurate. But it could be because of where we have it mounted. Which is on my motorcycle not on my wrist.by s1087312/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- battery. No solar.by drdic10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7.25 inches, not counting the watch mechanism. 9" circumference around wrist, including watch casing. This is the smallest setting I could get to fit my apparently newly found whimpy wrist. It opens up a bit more than this, it arrived in the larger setting, which was too large for me. I can't tell you what that is without messing my fit up. I'd estimate another 0.5 inches. I'm over 200 lbs so I'm not that small.by drdic10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?