About this item
This Casio Waveceptor Watch is designed with a large case, a stainless steel bezel and buttons to create a look that is performance driven, yet sophisticated. It is ideal for both business and casual attire. This Casio solar atomic watch in silver is water-resistant down to 100-meters, and it has convenient functions like world time, a stopwatch and an alarm. This classy timepiece features a silver stainless steel adjustable bracelet and a fold-over clasp. It even has a solar rechargeable battery power indicator. The men's ana-digi watch also contains an LED light with afterglow to function in the dark, as well as neo-brite luminous hands and markers for clear visibility in all light conditions. The days of the week can be displayed in five languages, including Chinese, English, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
Casio Men's Waveceptor Solar Atomic Ana-Digi Watch, Silver:
- Multi-band atomic timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Tough solar power
- LED light with afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World time/29 time zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 languages, day of the week display (Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Spanish)
- Casio solar atomic watch in silver has 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown timer on the Casio Waveceptor Watch
- Full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Power saving function
- Quartz movement
- Men's ana-digi watch includes stainless steel bracelet
- Fold-over clasp
- 100-meter water resistance
- 9" bracelet
- Storage battery: solar rechargeable battery power indicator
- Requires 1 standard watch battery
- Casio men's watch color: silver
|Display:||Analog - Digital|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 1.71 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Base of watch is plastic. Bezel & cover on bottom are steel.by kgTech8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This watch does have plastic in the case, sandwiched between the stainless steel front and back. It makes it much lighter than other watches, for good or bad. The watch weighs about a much as other tungsten watches I looked at. At first the weight and the plastic bothered me, making me feel it was "cheaper", but overall, I am VERY happy with the watch.by ManWithLovelyWife8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The model number for this watch is WVAM640D-1A.by CommunityAnswer4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Casio Men's WVA-M640D-1ACR I purchased this watch (from this listing). I am very pleased with it.by ManWithLovelyWife8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard mineral crystal, not sapphire. There is a model sold in Japan that has a sapphire crystal. But it costs significantly more and is only rated waterproof to 50m instead of 100m.by ManWithLovelyWife8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?