About this item
This Casio G-Shock men's watch offers shock resistance, water resistance, and Anti-Magnetic resistance.
Note: Though this Casio men's watch is designed to withstand exposure to magnetic force, you should still keep it away from machinery and appliances that generate a strong magnetic field. Exposure to strong magnetism can cause timekeeping to slow, thereby affecting its accuracy.
Casio G-Shock Men's Ana-Digi Watch:
- Casio men's watch includes molded resin case, resin band, mineral crystal lens with black dial and buckle clasp
- Special features:
- Shock resistant
- 200M water resistant
- EL backlight with afterglow
- Dual time functionality
- Daily alarm
- 1/100-second stopwatch:
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) and 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: elapsed time
- Auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 hour formats:
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Month, day and date display
- Magnetic resistant
- Approximate battery life: 3 years
- Movement: Digital quartz movement
- Case dimensions: 49.6 mm x 47.8 mm x 15.7 mm
|Display:||Analog - Digital|
|Easy Set Alarm:||Yes|
|Movement:||Digital quartz movement|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.