About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Casio Fishing Timer Watch tells you the right time for fishing. It can easily track sunrise and sunset on any given day and includes a stationary stainless steel bezel, and a black leather wristband with an adjustable buckle clasp for the right fit. The time-keeping mode of this Casio moon phase watch gives you the exact current time and date. You can easily configure the fishing alarm to alert you to the best fishing for that day. The current moon phase is shown with the help of the moon phase indicator. This durable watch is capable of storing 40 records, and each record includes the month, day and time. You can recall and delete records with the help of recall mode. The backlight on the waterproof digital watch has an electro-luminescent panel that helps the display to glow for easy readability.
It can be used in water up to a distance of 100 meters and features a protective mineral crystal that prevents it from getting all scratched up. This attractive Casio Fishing Timer Watch comes with a stainless steel case with black dial. This is the ideal accessory for fishermen and other outdoorsmen.
Casio PAS400B-5V Fishing Timer Watch:
- Sunrise/sunset and moon age/phase data
- Use to plan optimal fishing times
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Made in USA and imported
- Waterproof digital watch comes with stainless steel case, black dial
|Band Type:||Cloth band|
|Water Resistance:||100 meters (330 feet)|
|Back Light:||EL (electro luminescent)|
|Special Feature:||Vibration alert, sunrise/sunset data|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby msmudduck7/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby fishermanny2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it lights up like a timexby boydine3/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have an indiglo backlight.by TDobson23/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm looking for a watch that I can set 5 alarms that go off two hours apart. Does this watch do that? It sounds like it from reading your features etc
- Yes, you can set up 5 alarmsby msmudduck7/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and it also has a setting where you can have vibrate on the alarms instead of sound.by TDobson23/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have five alarms. It also has an hourly alarm that is just a brief beep or vibrate. The alarms can be set any time length apart that you want.by An anonymous customer9/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, to 100 meters.by Damaga1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but not water proofby msmudduck7/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I wore it fishing a LOT in both fresh and salt water, but I also wore it diving back in the 80's. You must be careful and ensure the O-ring is supple and intact, and properly placed when replacing the batteries. My advice: get a couple extra O-rings when you buy the watch (in case it gets replaced with another model as mine did) and keep them sealed.by stratthug2/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?