Casio Men's Classic 10-Year Battery Analog Dress Watch
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Casio Men's Classic 10-Year Battery Analog Dress Watch offers a sleek-looking timepiece that makes a fashion statement with formal attire and business clothes. It's powered by analog quartz movement and features a small window that displays the date. This men's dress watch boasts a silver-toned, stainless-steel band and a round stainless-steel bezel. The metallic blue face presents handsome contrast. It includes a minute hand and a second hand. Time increments are marked with large, five-minute intervals and small, one-minute intervals. The bracelet is designed with a fold-over safety clasp and a double push button for security. It resists water up to 165 feet. The Casio dress watch is durable. Whether you're shopping for yourself or someone special, you'll find that this item is an excellent choice.
Casio Mens Classic 10-year Battery Analog Dress Watch MTP3050D-2AV:
- Date display at 3:00
- Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month
- Approximate battery life: 10 years
- Case: stainless steel
- Band: silver-toned stainless-steel link bracelet
- Clasp type: fold-over safety clasp
- Movement: analog quartz movement
- Lens: mineral crystal
- Dial: blue dial
- Water resistance: 50 meters (165 feet)
- Men's dress watch case dimensions: 47 mm x 41 mm x 9.5 mm
- Suitable to wear for any occasion, from work to weekend leisure
- Combines simplicity and style that pairs well with suits and business casual outfits
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- need band sized to fitby widdman12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took it to my jeweler to size it for me.It had plenty of links to make an adjustment.by enip8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with the band closed, it's appox. 2.5 inches from back of watch to back of clasp. Closed it almost fits on a 12oz can of soda!by fairytinker8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- great just like it isby widdman12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The band is pretty long already. We actually need to decrease the band length. If you want to make it longer, you'd have to ask every customer online to send you their extra links after they decrease their own bands.by LadyTanis8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, if you are talking about band size, the standard band should be good enough for a gorilla.by ShantuD8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?