About this item
The fast-paced, fact-driven, backseat game show fans can now play without hailing a taxi. It's the best, the most challenging, and the most popular questions from Cash Cab-and they're all no fare.
- Organized for easy one-on-one read-along trivia, or game playing mode
- Hundreds of multiple-choice questions that vary in degrees of difficulty for novice trivia buffs to frontseat know-it-alls
- Popular "red-light challenges" and "shout-outs"
- Page after page of trivia sidebars and fascinating facts
- Cash Cab host Ben Bailey's favorite places to visit in New York
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||Discovery Communications|
|Contributed by:||Bailey, Ben|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||Mar 06, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.2 x 5.6 x 0.6|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.