About this item
The design, quality of materials and vibrant red hairline accents of the Case Logic SLR Camera Sling offer convenience and style for your everyday photo needs. It is designed to accommodate SLR cameras with standard zoom lens attached or vertically held DSLR cameras. You will be able to carry all of your SLR equipment comfortably on your back; and whenever you are ready to shoot, simply pull the sling forward to quickly access your camera. This Case Logic SLR Camera Sling features a weather hood that fits snugly over the bag to safeguard it from the elements. You can experience the utmost in comfort, since the easy-to-adjust padded shoulder strap on this DSLR camera bag stays securely over your back. The black camera backpack sling side pocket also helps you carry a tripod comfortably.
Case Logic DSLR Camera Carrying Backpack:
- The camera sling bag is designed to fit SLR cameras with standard zoom lens attached or DSLR with grip (when stored vertically)
- Weather hood fits snugly over the bag to protect from the elements
- Padded shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap keeps sling secure during activity
- Unzip side pocket, slide your tripod inside, and secure it at the top with the adjustable buckle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.77|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.75 x 9.75 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ONEby PORTERSWAMP6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One strapby ckwmd3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sling. Over one shoulder, but is has an additional smaller strap that anchors it more securely if for example you are climbing around. I just use the shoulder strap.by Blu127/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?