Customers also considered
About this item
The Case Logic Medium SLR Camera Bag is designed to provide complete protection for your SLR camera from any damage. With patented pending hammock system, this case suspends your camera from the bottom to ensure maximum impact protection. It also features memory foam to protect the LCD screen from scratches. The waterproof EVA base keeps your camera from the elements, while allowing the case to stand on its own. With two zippered compartments, one each on the sides, this Case Logic medium SLR camera bag provides enough room to accommodate your camera lenses and accessories too. The exterior zippered compartments are ideal to keep frequently accessed items within easy reach. This Case Logic Medium SLR Camera Bag has a removable padded shoulder strap to reduce strain on your shoulder. It also features a molded carrying handle for ease of transport.
Case Logic SLRC-202 Camera Bag:
- This medium camera bag is compatible with most SLRs with a zoom lens
- Suspends SLR above bottom of case for superior impact protection
- Waterproof EVA base allows case to stand alone
- Two zippered compartments store lenses or accessories
- Exterior zippered compartments store other accessories
- Memory foam protects LCD screen
- Case Logic camera bag includes removable padded shoulder strap
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 12.0 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
Policies & Plans
For Products marked with 5 Year, 10 Year or 25 Year Quality Guaranty or for purchases made September 1, 2005 or thereafter, the following shall apply:
Quality Guaranty Policy:
Case Logic is dedicated to providing quality products. Every product is quality tested and is guaranteed for the term reflected on its packaging against defects in materials and workmanship. Our quality guaranty applies only when products have been put to the use intended by Case Logic and specifically excludes defects from misuse, use beyond a product's intended purpose or coincidental or consequential damage. This warranty specifically excludes damages to items stored or carried in Case Logic products. If a returned defective product is no longer available, we will replace it with a similar product or one of equal value.
To receive a replacement product, please call Case Logic Customer Service at 1-800-925-8111 (Monday - Friday: 7am - 5pm MDT (excluding holidays)).
For Products marked with Limited Lifetime Warranty, or Limited 18 month, 2 year, or 5-Year Warranty or for products purchased before September 1, 2005, the following warranty shall apply:
Limited Lifetime Warranty, or Limited 18 month, 2 year, or 5-Year Warranty
Case Logic insists on outstanding quality. Every product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original owner owns the product. The warranty applies only when the products have been put to the use intended by Case Logic as designated by the product packaging and specifically excludes defects from misuse, use beyond a product's intended purpose or coincidental or consequential damage. This warranty specifically excludes damages to items stored or carried in Case Logic products. If the defective product is no longer available, we will replace it with a similar product or one of equal value.
* Please refer to original packaging for Case Logic's Quality Guaranty duration or call Case Logic Customer Service to verify the correct duration of a guaranty. For any products not listed above, contact Case Logic for Guaranty term confirmation.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase; you may return it to the original place of purchase within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund or replacement.
A. For items purchased at www.caselogic.com please read the following information:
* Returns and refunds are only accepted from items purchased via www.caselogic.com.
* All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, in "as-new" condition, in original packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
* Return an item by following the instructions below or on the Case Logic invoice/packing slip.
* Original and return shipping charges are not refundable.
* Your credit card will be credited for the invoice price. Your credit will appear after Case Logic has received and processed your return through our return procedure.
* Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credits to appear on their customers' records, so please allow one or two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
* If you want personal attention or have any additional questions please call our customer service professionals at 1.888.666.5780 Monday - Friday 7:00am to 7:00pm MDT; Saturday-Sunday 10am to 2pm MDT (excluding Holidays).
Step 1 - Visit our online Returns Center at www.caselogic.com and obtain a return authorization number and a shipping label
Step 2 - Pack the items securely in the original shipping cartons, if possible, with original packaging attached.
Step 3 - Ship the item to:
(US customers only)
6303 Dry Creek Parkway
Longmont, CO 80503
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list