About this item
The subtly detailed Case Logic Zippered 7" Tablet Sleeve offers streamlined protection to electronic devices. At around just an inch thick, this product is easy to carry and slip into bags. This padded tablet sleeve is composed of 10mm EVA padding that offers a high level of protection against scratches and abrasions. The envelope-style case allows rapid device access through a convenient top-loading design. A smooth zipper holds your tablet firmly within the case, while offering added security during movement. This Case Logic tablet sleeve features strength-enhancing webbing around the edges that gives it added texture for a nice firm hold. With all-black styling, this simple container offers a level of sophistication making it suitable for business use. Give it as a gift to protect a loved one's device, or add it to one of your own electronics. This tablet sleeve is designed for use with devices with up to a 7" screen.
Case Logic 7" Zippered Tablet Sleeve:
- Form-fitting sleeve ensures a precise fit for tablet with a 7" display
- Seamless wrap of this 10mm EVA padding provides high-end protection
- Woven webbing along each side adds subtle texture to this padded tablet sleeve
- Quick top-loading access through envelope-style design
- Slimline design allows this Case Logic tablet sleeve to be carried solo or fit into a bag or briefcase
- Color: black
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.7 x 1.0 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it's more like a pouch. The zipper is on top.by Serbus264310/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot. It is a zippered pouch. It zips on one end and you slid the tablet in.by teene9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It zips across the top. I use it mainly for storage and travel.by BunkysMommy12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to take the e-reader out of the cover to use it.by VinnyM1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes put it's too small for cruz tablet(s)by whodattx1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It holds my 7" hisenseby An anonymous customer9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits my 7" tablet with a little room to spare.by BunkysMommy12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?