About this item
Eliminate stubborn dirt and grease from your dishes with Cascade Dishwashing Dish Detergent, Powder Fresh (155 oz). This phosphate-free dishwasher detergent cleanses your dishes with ease using its Shine Shield formula for excellent shine. Because it is free from phosphates, this product is safe for your septic system. While cleaning the layers of residue, this Cascade automatic dishwasher detergent fights stains and rinses away tough food particles, leaving only squeaky-clean plates. Cascade dish detergent comes together with the grease fighting power of Dawn to provide you with the ultimate scum and grease fighting combo. Dawn contains double the grease-cleaning ingredients in every drop, compared to other leading non-concentrated brands so that you can use less for even better results.
Cascade Dishwashing Dish Detergent, Powder Fresh, 155 oz:
- Grease fighting power of Dawn has twice the grease fighting ingredients compared to other leading non-concentrated brands
- Rinses away residue and fades stains, leaves dishes sparkling
- Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses
- Phosphate-free formula
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.58 x 2.91 x 12.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Clifton, I personally do not like perfumy smells. This does not have that. I hope my review helps you.by humnbrd12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for me.by 1boggy8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, i think it is OK and does not have strong perfumy smell, i think you can order it.by TonyLACA10/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Asthma too for 65 years and it does not hurt me. Don't breathe the fumes when you pour it in the dishwasher. Better than the Liquid Stuff for Sure! Ron in West Texas on 7-7-2011by 208pilot7/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?