About this item
Cascade Dishwater Detergent cleans up what all of your favorite meals leave behind. This powerful liquid Cascade Dish Detergent leaves dishes sparkling with ultimate grease fighting power. The Shine Shield formula in Cascade Dishwater Detergent protects the shine of your dishes and rinses away residue. With a fresh lemon scent, your dishes will smell refreshingly citrusy and look incredibly spotless after coming out from a load when yo've used Cascade Dish Detergent. This phosphate-free detergent is also friendly for the environment, while still providing a reliable formula that thoroughly rinses dishes. Cascade Dish Detergent provides a pure wash that you can trust. This lemon-scented bottle of Cascade Dishwasher Detergent contains 9.68 lbs of liquid dish soap.
Cascade Dishwasher Detergent:
- Fresh lemon scent
- Grease-fighting power
- Rinses away residue, leaving dishes sparkling
- Shine Shield formula
- Bottle contains 9.68 lbs of liquid dish detergent
Irritant. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. May irritate eyes orskin. Keep out Of reach Of children. See caution on back panel.Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not mix withdishwashing liquids, ammonia or other cleaning products. Do not get ineyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out ofreach Of children. Do not let young children use bottle or touch productin dishwasher. Not for hand dishwashing. Do not reuse bottle. Screw onprotective cap tightly after use. First aid treatment: contains sodiumcarbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicate And chlorine bleach. Ifswallowed or gets in mouth, rinse mouth, give a glassful Of water ormilk And call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do notinduce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If onskin, rinse well with water
For best results, fill both cups completely. Use more for hard water. Donot spill on fabric. Contains chlorine bleach
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 4.09 x 13.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ALL detergents removed phosphates from their ingredients lists several years ago (2010 to be precise). That is why the cleaning power of detergents went down drastically. Of course phosphates are not good for the environment, but they did serve a purpose in the detergent, getting stuck food particles off dishes. I am not personally aware of ANY detergents on the market in the US today that have phosphates in their ingredient list - because it's illegal to have them. Do a search for phosphates and dish washing detergent. You'll get a lot of articles. http://www.npr.org/2010/12/15/132072122/it-s-not-your-fault-your-dishes-are-still-dirty Interesting stuff actually.by JKT183211/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. Our dishwashing detergents no longer contain phosphates in compliance with laws effective July 2010 requiring dishwashing detergents be phosphate free. Thanks for asking! Kimby TheCascadeTeam11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in Cascade Gel. It is difficult to say how many uses are in the bottle of Cascade Gel. Each dishwasher is made differently with a different size dispenser cup. We do recommend following the dosing directions in your manual. Also, more gel is recommended if you have hard water and less powder is recommended if you have soft water. Thanks, Ryanby TheCascadeTeam3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- The amount of our Cascade Dishwasher detergent will depend on the size of your load. You will need to use more for a larger sized load as to compared to a smaller load. I hope this information will be helpful to you. Have a great day!by TheCascadeTeam3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?