South Shore SoHo Queen Platform Bed, Multiple Finishes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The South Shore SoHo Collection Storage Platform Bed in Pure Black brings a touch of elegant urban flair to your bedroom or guest room. Recently redesigned, this platform bed is now easier and faster to assemble, and can be put together by two adults. A metal knob with a matte finish has been added to each drawer for easy access to storage. With its sleek black finish, this storage platform bed will match well to any home decor.
South Shore Platform Bed, Multiple Finishes:
- Simple, yet practical natural maple platform bed
- SoHo Queen Platform Bed is made of non-toxic, recycled CARB-compliant laminated particle panels
- No box spring required
- Natural maple finish
- Mattress sold separately
- The SoHo Queen Platform Bed arrives in one box
- Complete assembly required by 2 adults
- 5-year limited warranty
- Natural Maple Model# 3013203
- Pure White Model# 3050203
- Black Oak Model# 747203
- Grey Oak Model# 737203
- Chocolate Model# 3159203
- Pure Black Model# 3070203
- Queen size bed: 82-1/2"L x 63-1/2"W x 13-1/2"H
- For more information about service or parts for the South Shore Platform Bed, contact South Shore directly by calling toll-free 1-800-290-0465.
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
See all bedroom furniture on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||131.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||82.8 x 63.5 x 13.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. A friend has one, it's still smells after two weeks. Is the smell normal? is it harmful?
- Nope. No smells. Hmmm... maybe it's not the bed. Just sayin' ;)by Prutzone10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didnt notice a smell.. If it did i would just open a window and air it out..by Liftingchic7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have this one and it does'nt smell.if there is some smell ,it should not be any problem.by jasman5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, By definition, particle board is made by a mixture of different woods. The finished product is therefore porous. It may be possible that certain odors are emitted from the product. However, all of the particle board used by South Shore is compliant with the highest safety standards in North America (CARB2) for safety and health matters. We can also certify that this odor is in no way toxic or dangerous to the user. Moreover, this odor should deminish significantly after the first 3 months of use. To accelerate this, be sure to air out the room or place scented soap in the drawers. Thank youby An anonymous customer10/19/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to purchase that separately.by nrd52710/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - u have to buy the headboard separately - but would recommend that you do as it looks great with the bedby Vpjr4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unfortunately...it's sold separate. But purchasing the headboard is worth it, in my opinion. Looks better that way.by Brown148/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope.by ShoperGuy4/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure. Absolutely. Stack'em high! The Princess (and the Pea) stacked them 20 high!!by Prutzone5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. It's not needed, but I use a box spring with mine to raise the height.by mrsawoods5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use one, but the bed does look pretty tall. It would look better without a box spring in my opinionby Myley445/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A box spring can be used for this model no problems. The one thing you have to know is if you're buying the headboard to match this bed a box spring and a mattress would cover half of the headboard.by SmartTeam10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?