About this item
The days of hunching over your microscope for hours on end are over. The Carson Digital MM-740 ZPIX 200 Microscope allows you to view and analyze your magnified images directly on your computer screen. Using a built-in 1.3 mega pixel digital camera, the Carson Microscope with 26X130X optical zoom gives you great picture quality and more freedom with your research. The USB digital microscope can also capture digital images and close-focus video. The Carson Digital Microscope includes installation software for PC and Mac users and is compatible with a variety of Windows and Mac platforms. The Carson Microscope with optical zoom includes other useful accessories like three blank slides, one prepared slide, forceps, eyedropper, USB cable and CD ROM software.
- Carson MM-740 ZPIX 200 USB Digital Microscope w/ 26X130X Optical Zoom
- USB Digital format displays magnified image on computer screen
- The Carson Digital Microscope captures images using built-in 1.3 mega pixel digital camera
- Captures close-focus video
- Includes installation software for PC or Mac use
Compatible with Mac OSX 10.4 or later
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.97|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.5 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOT SURE OF LOWEST MAG. THIS IT IS 260X (26X10). IT IS A ZOOM MICROSCOPE THAT MEANS THE EYE PIECES ARE 26X AND THE MICROSCOPE ZOOM LENS GOES FROM 10X TO 130X. SO MINIMUM OVERAL MAG IS FRFOM 26X10=260X AT LOWESDT ZOOM AND MAXIMUM OVERAL MAG IS 26X130=3380X YOUR 800X IS WELL WITHIN CAPABILITIES EVEN ALLOWING FOR SOME ERROR BY ME. (I DTHINK MY CALC ARE OK)by GUILFORDsenior3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My microscope had 1/4 of a penny for 26X Zoom, and the mint letter for 130X Zoom.by Prescottonian7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Updates for software are on the Carson Website; you could check to verify before ordering but, I think I saw Windows 7 upgrade there, under software support.by Prescottonian7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It certainly gets close, but the depth of field is poor, so maybe not as good for clarity; It did clearly capture chips on the edge of my 1/2 ct diamond.by Prescottonian7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?