About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Based on the PIXAR film of the same name, Cars has you playing as characters from the movie as you help Lightning McQueen capture the coveted Piston Cup Championship.
Race to the finish line as you live all the fun and excitement of the next Walt Disney Pictures presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film, Cars. Play as all your favorite characters as you help Lightening McQueen capture the coveted Piston Cup Championship.
Videogame Key Features
- Story-based racing adventure game that will relive all of the key moments of the movie
- More than 10 playable characters from the film
- Open world environment with more than 50 races
- Authentic voice talent from the movie
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use the regular controller that I put in the wheel.by Blessed4Good9/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wheelby BVB77/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only two people can play this game at once. I went out and bought three wheels thinking like the Wii Sports up to four people could play at once but only 2 people race or play at a time so if you have two kids and two remotes you'll need two wheels but if they can play with one remote and one wheel on two players you should be okay. My kids each have to play with their own remote.by shanj312/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?