About this item
Get an adorable Carnivorous Creations Plant Growing Kit, and your kids can grow over ten varieties of these bug eating beauties. They can actually eat insects right in front of your eyes. These will survive for years inside the specially designed terrarium with proper care. The carnivorous plant kit has seeds from over ten different plants, including Venus Fly Trap, Sundew Plant, Hooded Pitcher Plant, Purple Pitcher Plant and others. Kids can make their own bogs using the peat planting mix, blue Swamp Rocks, three fun Bog Buddies, and full color decals, which are included. The indoor plant growing kit comes with instructions, information sheet and a growing dome, to let your child's imagination go wild. Now your kids can have a plant that provides them with more than just something to care for. They can actually watch it in action, learn from it and enjoy all that comes with it.
Carnivorous Creations Plant Growing Kit:
- Growing dome
- Planting mixture
- 3 photo decals
- Seed packet
- 3 Bog Buddies
- Swamp rocks
- Carnivorous plant kit includes instructions and information sheet
- Easy to grow
- Keep in a contained environment
- Able to eat small insects that get into the home
- Grow inside or out
- Watch the plant in action
- Lasts for years to come once grown
- Includes ten different plant varieties
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years|
|Age Start:||4 Years , 8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 9.25 x 4.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are the seeds in the packet identifiable as to what variety they are (Venus Flytrap, sundew, etc.?
- According to the directions 3-6 months to get a good size about a year Til you feed them bugsby RLM11135/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two separate packages of seeds. Packet 1: Seeds are (a) black teardrop shaped are Venus Fly Trap and (b) Sundew seeds are the nearly microscopic seeds, but does not specific which type of Sundew. Packet 2: These are in a bag of germination mixture, you can't really see the seeds. (Elsewhere, it lists all seeds: 1.Sweet Pitcher Plant 2. Purple Pitcher Plant 3.Parrot Pitcher Plant 4.Hooded Pitcher Plant 5.White-Topped Pitcher Plant 6.Yellow Trumpet Pitcher Plant 7.Pale Pitcher Plant 8.Oblong-leaved Sundew 9.Dewthreads Sundew 10. Pink Sundew) Q:How long does it take to see plants grow? A:"Germination Period is 0 to 3 months - At 3 months the Venus Fly Trap should be 1/4" in diameter. Pitcher Plants 1 to 2" tall and the Sundews will be very visible." Q:How long until they "feed"? A:"Trap development Stage 6 to 12 months - The seedlings will have well established roots and fully functional traps. The instructions/directions for this is very large and these plants require 'frequent monitoring and consistent maintenance'. 3 to 6 months is the Tender Plant Stage and the most crucial period. They need misting, specific moisture levels, day and night varying temperatures, etc.... Hope this helps someone!by mommyof2chiles8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 12" after some time your plants will Ned to be replanted, this is just a starter kitby RLM11135/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?