About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it is dark brown and bluish/teal. I was a little confused by the color options given too, but it looks just like the pic.by FWtruth12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just looked this up myself. On the Wayfair website this is considered BROWN. Sage is a greenish color.by ktjones35/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- brown and aqua, but the brown is darkby TexasBrandi3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a black, a brown, and a sage.by CommunityAnswer5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased the jacquard towels and rug set by better homes and gardens in brown sky blue will this shower curtain match I cant find a shower curtain
- I'm not sure what they are offering now as opposed to a year ago when this question was asked is the same. I can say, however, that the ones being offered now (May 2014) will go with this as far as color. I bought two different styles of towels that just stated "Costa Brown/Aquifer" (one of them had the number-BH14-004-299-11). I think somewhere, they may have said "Jacquard" (but not positive as the above is the only description on the tag I have left). The pattern was not a typical brocade or damask pattern -one was more of a scroll/swirl/rounded shapes and the other was a floral. They both were more brown on one side and more aqua on the other side, so they could be reversed. I could not find a matching shower curtain anywhere, so I took a chance and ordered this one. The color really goes well. It's not the same pattern as either one of the towels though since this is an actual damask pattern. I had purchased one set of towels in each design anyway so that my husband and I would have different styles (the floral being more feminine and the other one could go either way). This shower curtain is a 3rd type of pattern, but honestly because they are all the typical "jacquard" type designs, it really does not look bad together -it's not even that obvious on first glance.by TexasBrandi5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?