Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Grommet Damask Fabric Shower Curtain
Customers also considered
- Rollback$6.12 Was $8.88Save $2.76
- $10.65 Was $16.96Save $6.31
Check out these related products
- Clearance$12.54 List price $15.05Save $2.51
- Clearance$8.63 List price $15.44Save $6.81
- Clearance$16.18 List price $19.42Save $3.24
- Reduced Price$22.15 List price $32.99Save $10.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Material: 100pct Polyester. -Style: Beacon hill. -Built in hooks. -Ez On collection. -Hooks open to allow hanging of the curtain without taking down the shower curtain. Product Type: -Shower curtain. Material: -Polyester. Pattern: -Nature/Floral. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -72''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -70''. Overall Product Weight: -1.45 lbs. Curtain Curtains Fabric Kids Liners Modern Unique White Bathroom Black Bath Bedding Brown Sage Adult Floral Gray Green Ivory Machine Nature Wash Halloween holidays, christmas gift gifts for
- Made of 100% water-repellent polyester material
- Conveniently machine-washable
- Damask pattern in your choice of color combinations
- Innovative EZ On PVC grommets
- Dimensions: 72L x 70W in.
A large scale, all-over damask pattern and built-in PVC grommets make the Carnation Home Fashions EZ On Grommet Damask Fabric Shower Curtain stylish and handy. This shower curtain comes in your choice of color combination and is made of water-repellent polyester material so there's no need for a shower curtain liner.
About Carnation Home Fashions Your home, your style – Carnation Home Fashions believes in this motto. That’s why this home fashions company offers a wide range of on-trend and classic products designed for style and convenience. Perfect for matching today’s busy lifestyles, their bath products meet your needs in style. Carnation Home Fashions is based in Newburgh, New York.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash
|Color:||Brown , Blue , Black|
|Material:||Polyester , Linen , Other|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SCEZBH/13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- brown and aqua, but the brown is darkby TexasBrandi7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a black, a brown, and a sage.by CommunityAnswer5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is dark brown and bluish/teal. I was a little confused by the color options given too, but it looks just like the pic.by FWtruth12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just looked this up myself. On the Wayfair website this is considered BROWN. Sage is a greenish color.by ktjones35/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased the jacquard towels and rug set by better homes and gardens in brown sky blue will this shower curtain match I cant find a shower curtain
- I'm not sure what they are offering now as opposed to a year ago when this question was asked is the same. I can say, however, that the ones being offered now (May 2014) will go with this as far as color. I bought two different styles of towels that just stated "Costa Brown/Aquifer" (one of them had the number-BH14-004-299-11). I think somewhere, they may have said "Jacquard" (but not positive as the above is the only description on the tag I have left). The pattern was not a typical brocade or damask pattern -one was more of a scroll/swirl/rounded shapes and the other was a floral. They both were more brown on one side and more aqua on the other side, so they could be reversed. I could not find a matching shower curtain anywhere, so I took a chance and ordered this one. The color really goes well. It's not the same pattern as either one of the towels though since this is an actual damask pattern. I had purchased one set of towels in each design anyway so that my husband and I would have different styles (the floral being more feminine and the other one could go either way). This shower curtain is a 3rd type of pattern, but honestly because they are all the typical "jacquard" type designs, it really does not look bad together -it's not even that obvious on first glance.by TexasBrandi5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?