Customers also considered
About this item
Carmex Lip Balm is formulated with a variety of natural ingredients such as camphor, menthol and phenol. Carmex Original Lip Balm can be used as an external analgesic to treat lips that are chapped from the wind, cold or sun. Carmex Lip Balm can soothe and heal your lips, restoring them to a healthy state. It can also protect them if applied before chapping occurs. Carmex Lip Balm can also aid in the treatment of cold sores. Children as young as six months can be treated with this original lip balm. This package contains 12 jars, and each jar contains 0.25 oz of chapped lip balm.
Carmex Original Formula External Analgesic Lip Balm Jar, 0.25 oz. (Pack of 12):
- Helps provide relief of the symptoms of cold sores and dry chapped lips
- Soothes, heals and protects
- Each jar contains 0.25 oz of lip balm
- Pack of 12
- Can be used by adults and children 6 months and older
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.69 x 4.31 x 1.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation or rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Apply freely to affected area. Consult a physician for use on children under six months of age.
Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Flavor, Fragrance, Lanolin, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Salicylic Acid And Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list