Carlson 2-in-1 Free Standing Wooden Pet Gate
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Carlson 2-in-1 Free-Standing Pet Gate is useful for corralling dogs and limiting them to a specific area of the house. It keeps them out of rooms you are painting or trying to clean. This Carlson pet gate is best for toy breeds and other small dogs or puppies. Made of premium hardwood with black accents, it is sturdy and durable. It can expand and fit a variety of openings. The patented slide and wide latch system is simple to operate and makes it easy move this wooden pet gate to different areas. It is also suitable for use in commercial dog care establishments to give small dogs a room to themselves.
Carlson 2-in-1 Free-Standing Wooden Pet Gate:
- Gate expands to fit a variety of openings from 40" to 70" wide
- 20" tall gate is perfect height for small breeds, toy breeds and puppies
- Dual-functionality allows this barrier to be used as both a pressure mount and freestanding gate for added security
- Made of premium hardwood with black accents
- 90-day limited warranty
- Carlson pet gate model# 2070DS
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 1.0 x 20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, but it is short enough to step over for a normal person without disabilitiesby TxJenniferK9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby TxJenniferK9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very minor, under 5 minutesby TxJenniferK10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?