Carex Universal Bath Seat With Back
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Carex Bath Seat is sturdy and durable; it will never rust. Equipped with a seat that adjusts from 16" to 21", the Universal Bath Seat with Back has an exact level feature that creates stability on uneven bath surfaces. Designed with a smooth-edge notch that provides convenient placement for a hand-held shower spray, the Carex Shower Seat is built to hold a capacity of 400 pounds. The Carex Bath Seat is a reliable safety feature to add to almost any bathroom.
Carex Universal Bath Seat With Back:
- Seat height adjusts from 16" to 21"
- Sturdy, durable, will never rust
- Exact Level feature creates stability on uneven bath surfaces
- Smooth-edge notch provides convenient placement for a hand-held shower spray
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Item Number: B671-00
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 21.0 x 29.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Outside from leg to leg it is 16 inches. The seat itself is 19 inches acrossby DAVNSO7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have the exact dimensions in my head, but I also have a very narrow tub and this fits beautifully, with a little room to spare.by salsabs12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, sorryby fantasticalice5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My tub is from the 1950's and the chair itself is wider than the legs that hold the chair up. I do not have the measurements of my tub- but i can measure and get back to you.by Almira165/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Outside of leg to outside of other leg measures 17 1/2 inches. Seat is 20 1/2 inches wide by 18 inches deep. Hope this helps!by FatFran3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- leg to leg is 16 inches, the seat is 19 inches wide x 17 inches deep, and the legs are adjustable in height.by DAVNSO12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maximum height from floor to the top of the seat is 21" with the legs completely unscrewed and to the maximum. seat is 20 1/2" wide and 17" front to back. the back rest area is 14 1/2" above the seat-so chair is almost 36" tall at maximum height. the legs are 16" from outside edge to outside edge. most tubs-even older styles are at least 22-24" wide and at least 14-16"deep-- this chair should fit nearly any tub. the chair has rounded soft-non-marring attached rubber feet to avoid movement. but as with any water area be careful to not slip or twist to avoid an accident. weight capacity is 400 lbs I believe and chair is very sturdy and non 'wiggly'- but it is all very hard plastic- use with respect!by abearwhocares5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 19 inches across, 17 inches deepby DAVNSO7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seat dimensions on model B67100 are width - 20 1/2 inches- side to side and 15 inches from front to back rest and a total of 17" to back edge- backrest could be left unattached for maximum -- TUSH-- area. back rest however is comfortable and a bit of support and good for balance. there are small drain holes in seat. seat is very sturdy and does not 'sag or give' while sitting on it. seat also has cut out openings to grip if needed on each side.by abearwhocares6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?