About this item
- Adds 3 1/2" to the height of the toilet seat with 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Item Number: B307-00
- Specifications: 13 1/2"w x 17 1/2"d x 3 1/2"h
- Keywords: toilet, seat, raised, elevate, bathroom, toilet seat, seat
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 13.5 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does hook onto the toilet, and bolts come with the unit to attach through the seat mechanism hinge.by unusal1shopper5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with long metal toilet bolts that go through a regular seat installation (you provide). A more or less permanent installation (not readily removed). No, it has no "locking" mechanism, it is bolted in place so it is secure. I suggest washers and a re-tightening of bolts after a first few weeks use.by DoYouWantThisOrNot5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has two screws that go thru the seat.by maroni6/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are long bolts that go through your regular toilet seat then through this product into the base of your toilet. There are wing nuts that screw on the end of the bolts. You will need a toilet seat that allows you to replace the bolts that screw through into the toilet base. Just look at how your seat is attached now. You will see how the bolts go through. This product does the same thing except that it goes between the toilet seat and the toilet base. All you need to attach is a flat bit screwdriver.by Collins57/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 extralong metal bolts with wing nuts that secure the product to your toilet base and uses your existing seat/lid. The device has two softer "friction-gripper" pads to prevent the device from slipping or sliding while in use. It avoids the problem that "C-clamp" models have because there are no extra things to loosen and/or grab the user or interfere with cleaning.by catsmis6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- JUST REMOVE YOUR PRESENT SEAT, ADD THE RISER SEAT AND REPLACE THE SEAT WITH THE BOLTS AND NUTS THAT COME WITH THE NEW SEAT. THEY ARE LONG ENOUGH SO THAT THE SEAT IS VERY STABLE. IT ONLY TAKES A FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVER AND ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE JOBby Granny5times3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has long bolt screws that works just like a regular toilet seat.by crabbyshopper1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It connects to your toilet with long screws that are provided with your existing seat on top.by CountryGirlandherdog11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with 2 long bolts to replace seat bolts.by Cookie478/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with two long screws that are used to attach it between your existing toilet bowl and toilet seat. The screws hold it down so a locking mechanism is not needed.by mjnickname1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You must loosen the attaching bolts slightly to clean under the unit.by Bear1402524/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat yes, the riser no. The seat opens and closes just like your seat does normally, so cleaning is the same. The riser sits between the toilet bowl and the seat. The seat, hinge assembly and all, is held in place on top of the riser by long bolts supplied with the riser. To get under the riser (it is possible for material to get between the bowl and riser, but not easily and has not been a problem) the unit must be unbolted. There are more expensive risers that are hinged like the seat and can be lifted for cleaning as well.by arsral2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it is easy to cleanby rkgrandma7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but the insert does not liftby Godlyhusband5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Pumpkin32163/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Sonofelderlyman3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is there a splash guard, or option to buy one, around the inside of the toilet to protect from urine seeping in between the seat and the toilet bowl?
- Doesn't leak outby 1961mouse5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don"t think it is necessary works rally well - no problem cleaningby babylonin5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No splashguard is available for use with this product.by Carex Health Brands4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?