About this item
The Carex Step 'n Rest Folding Rollator allows you to enhance your mobility and also gives you a place to sit down and take a rest. Weighing in at less than 15 lbs, this Carex Rollator (model A22300) is lightweight and easy to push and handle. When not in use, this Wheel Rollator folds up for easy transport and storage. The padded seat on the Carex Step 'n Rest Folding Rollator can be set to heights of 18", 21" or 23", allowing it to comfortably fit most users. The handles on the wheel Rollator are height-adjustable, as well. Tool-free assembly makes the Carex Step 'n Rest Folding Rollator easy to put together, and the included bag gives you a convenient place to put the items you need to bring with you.
Carex Step 'n Rest Rollator A22300:
- Seat height adjusts 18", 21", 23" to fit more users (most rollator seats are too tall for people under 5'4")
- Weighs under 15 lbs
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Handle height adjustable
- Comfortable padded seat and back rest
- Convenient bag to hold items securely and discretely
- Locking hand brakes
- Oversized 6" wheels
- Stylish midnight blue color
- Tool free assembly
- Supports up to 250 lbs
- May qualify for Medicare reimbursement
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 29.0 x 22.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No this is only a walker.by CommunityAnswer2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe so It's only a walker not a wheelchairby cynthiascat31/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it cannot.by LuciaMay1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fortunately the handle adjustment is separate from the seat adjustment. You don't adjust the actual seat but adjust the wheel height which raises and lowers the seat. I needed maximum height as I am 5'7" and this worked perfectly.by Wanzy3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry but no.by MaggieMae011/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Both are adjustable.by cantwalk3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 23 inches is the max height adjustment.by CommunityAnswer5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fit most anyone. 4'8" up to 6'4" ONLY 240LBSby cynthiascat35/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum height adjustment for the Step N Rest Rolling Walker is 39".by Carex Health Brands5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?