About this item
The Carex Cane in Black offers a sturdy, durable and stylish walking cane option. This Quad Walking Cane features four tips that create a lower center of gravity for increased stability and balance. A cushioned offset handle reduces pressure on the wrist, while a small base allows for easy use on stairs.
Carex Quad Cane, Black
- 4 tips create a low center of gravity for increased stability and balance
- Cushioned offset handle reduces pressure on the wrist
- Adaptable for right or left-hand use
- Small base can be used on stairs
- Easily adjust height with only a push of a button
- Model #A74100
Fitting Guidelines: Consult A Health Care Professional For Use Instructions. Hold Cane With The Hand Opposite Weak Or Injured Side, 6 Outside Body (Not Right Beside). Elbows Should Be Bent 15 Degrees - 20 Degrees When Pressing Down (30 Degrees Without Pressure). Instrucciones De Ajuste: Consulte A Un Professional De LA Salud Sobre Las Instrucciones De Uso. Sostener El Bast?N Con LA Mano Opuesta Al Lado D?Bil O Lesionado, A Una Distancia De 6 Pulgadas Del Cuerpo (No Justo Al Lado De Este). Los Codos Se Deben Doblar Entre 15 To 20 Cuando Se Apove (30 Sin Apoyarse).
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.5 x 7.6 x 6.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 250 pounds...and a strong metal...maybe steel.by MoreMO1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 lbs I Think it is sturdy tubular aluminum.by Lescott2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- weight capacity is 250 lbs, comes with instructions and is made of metal and adjustable hightby Smokebear1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I checked on the official Carex website and they say 250 lbs is the maximum weight capacity. You can confirm it at: http://www.carex.com/products/detail/591by Mellyssa1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 5 pounds.by pnknlvr3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure but I think it's less than a pound.by MoreMO10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Jo, The Quad Cane weighs 2.9 lbs when still in packaging, and 1.94 lbs when assembled. Thanks for your question! - CHB Teamby Carex Health Brands12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shipping weight for this product is 2.15 pounds.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Product Weight: 2.9 lbsby Carex Health Brands9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?